Wrexham Premier Radio
Committed to its Community
Premier Radio Policy
Thank you for trusting us with some information about you. We take that trust seriously and we want you to know how we use your information and why.
Who is holding your information?
Name: Premier Radio CIC
Phone Number: 0843 523 5910
The type of personal information we collect?
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
Whose information do we collect?
We process information about:
· "Prospects" - contacts working at or connected with potential Clients;
· "Clients" - who have bought services from us and "Client Contacts" who are individuals employed by or contracted to Clients;
· "Suppliers", "Associates" - suppliers or potential suppliers of goods or services to us;
· "Affiliates/Referrers" - who have signed up to our affiliate scheme or who have referred
Prospects to us;
· "Employees" - our Employees, if we have any.
We promise respectful treatment of the personal information of everyone we have contact with. We want it to be simple and clear. This policy explains how we do that - when and why we collect information, how we use it, the situations when other people can see or use it and how we keep it secure. But, just to set the scene, in case you don't want to read through all the details, we can be clear up front - We don't sell, rent or trade email lists with anyone else.
How we collect your personal information and why we have it?
You can view all of the content on our site without providing your personal information. Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• You have engaged with a member of Premier Radio CIC and have discussed our services. Your details will be added to our mailing list on the basis of Legitimate Interest.
• You completed the Contact Us form. The personal information we ask for on these forms is your name, email address, phone number and, if applicable, what services you are interested in specifically. By submitting this form you are consenting to sharing this personal information to Premier Radio CIC.
• Premier Radio CIC will contact you by means of email or telephone (phone call or SMS) only to the email address and telephone number you provide.
• You can opt out of any email communications from Premier Radio CIC by emailing us asking us to remove you from our lists.
We only collect and use personal data when we need to:
· because you have asked us to do something;
· so that we can reply to queries or complaints;
· to develop and manage our business relationships;
· to help grow our business and fulfil our contracts;
· to provide services to clients;
· to meet our legal obligations.
We may share this information with the following people:
We have an outsourced support team for our own business which may include Virtual Assistants, Web Designers, IT Support, Sales and Marketing, Accounting and more. They have limited access to your data, where the service they provide to us means they need it. For example, if we invoice you, our Accountant needs to process the information in the invoice.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
· Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Premier Radio CIC at email@example.com
· We have a contractual obligation.
· We have a legal obligation.
· We have a vital interest.
· We need it to perform a public task.
· We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Like most small businesses, we do not have any tailor-made software - we use mainstream packages for everything from our Client records, to email, to accounting. This means that some of your data may be held in the EEA, and some may be held in services in the USA (with suitable data privacy shields) or elsewhere. We have picked mainstream suppliers with appropriate security standards.
We keep your contact information for five years. We will then dispose your information by deleting it from all contact lists and databases.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
· Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
· Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
· Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
· Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
· Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
· Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
· You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
· Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.